At Level 1 Fasteners, we are committed to quality. Our team of experts maintains the highest certification standards in our products, services, and inspections, guaranteeing that your Level 1 Fastener components will be of the highest-quality to meet any of your industrial needs. By having local, heat treat, metallurgical testing, and source inspection, we keep costs low. We are ready to deliver the best products in the U.S.
- A full 20% of our staff is dedicated to quality control and inspection
- 2 local Navy source inspectors
- General Dynamics Electric Boat division performs weekly visits to source its critical Level 1 parts
- Monthly visits from DCMA
- Independent PhD metallurgical engineer performs metal testing and all material purity testing (We have on-staff knowledgeable metallurgist and thermal engineer specializing in Ni-Cu-Al (K500 Monel fasteners heat treat every Friday)
- Local affiliated heat-treat facility: High Performance Heat Treat (http://www.hphtwv.com/history.html)
- Onsite F.P.I. Mag. particle and full destructive and non-destructive testing